Monday, February 26, 2007

Technical Difficulties...

Hello everyone! Please don't give up on me! I've tried posting several sets of pictures but Blogger/Picasa isn't displaying them. Nathan says lots of people are having this same issue. Hopefully it will get fixed soon! Keep checking back because I will be posting again soon! I still can upload videos, though, so Nathan is going to upload one of the twins "playing" from today. Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Leanne! I got a new computer and your e-mail address was in the address book in that computer I guess. Anyway, could you please e-mail me your e-mail address so I can e-mail you a few things? Also, my twin nieces are here. I have a little slide show of them on my blog page. Thanks!!
Sarah

Heather said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah....LIKELY STORY! SLACKERS!!!! Just kidding guys!! :) :) Get to postin'!!

Heather said...

You know, I am probably one of your more sarcastic friends...and I was thinking...I sure hope people don't think I'm rude when they see my comments! ha! I know ya'll know I love messing with you, but the thought crossed my mind! Tell those kiddos to get better...Miss Ellee is having to deal by watching MULTIPLE videos of Ross and Noelle just to get her fix!

Leanne said...

Sarah--I will email you!
Heather--Nathan is working on a video right now to appease Ellee. Hope it works! ha ha!