Well, I found a down side to having the bar looking over the living room! You get a false sense of security when you are in the kitchen that you can monitor what is going on--wrong! There is a section that is not in sight and here is what the children did when Mommy wasn't able to see...
I should have known from all the giggling that something crazy was going on! Well, anyway, after pulling about 30 wipes from the bucket, the kids got a stern "talk" from Mommy. (But first I had to snap a few pictures...bad, I know!)

6 comments:
TOO FUNNY!!!! Double trouble! It's times like this that you have to hide your laugh!
I am laughing out loud! That's great! Noelle looks absolutely giddy with her escapade! Zach, thankfully, didn't do that today but definately had the same spirit! Where have our sweet easy babies gone? =)
Yes! Where?!?
I told you the day would come!! :) :) SO cute tho...glad you snapped a shot! But Leanne...oh my sweet sweet Leanne....I think I did warp you early....they are sleeping in matching Gymboree! Good goin' girl! OH and you have trained Nathan VERY well...when he was here last night, he was telling me the latest story with Gymborebel, and Gymbucks! For a man to even know what they are is too funny...haha! Seriously...I had Gymborebel open on the computer and Nathan thought Kyle was posting on it!!! ;)
That is great! Hard to be stern when they are so cute huh?
Ha ha. Go Noelle, go Ross. Its payback time for Mommie. They were having such a good time doing it. It is hard to get upset, isn't it? Maybe you should collect all of the wipes, and save them for the kids to play with later. Poor things--they must not have any toys.
Love
Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment