Monday, July 16, 2007

Pics from Today


Cowboy and Cowgirl


We love sitting at our table!


Holding hands while on a walk.


MiMi and Ross walking together!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ginny said...

These are all just precious! I love the hats!!!

KohensMomma said...

They're TOO cute!

The Chandler Clan said...

Love the cowboy hats!

Carri said...

cute! i like the last one of mimi and ross, very sweet :)

Jed & Carrie Sowell said...

You've GOT to frame the hat picture! That's too cute!

Michelle said...

ok, the cowboy hat pic is just tooo adorable!!! I love it! By the way, Zach woke up saying noelle today. ha!

Heather said...

I love the cowboy and cowgirl hats!!! That picture is just too cute!!! :) Have you gone to Affair of the Heart? I went yesterday and am going again today...I will have to tell you about everything..alot to fill you on in! I Miss you my friend!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been over a week!!! :(