nice car, nathan! also, you just gotta love grandmas, making home made chicken nuggets! yum yum
nice car!! ross looks so grown up in those pictures with grandma by the way!
Congrats on the new car! Fun! Fun! I'm so glad to see Ross learing to cook. It doesn't always have to be the female's slaving away! There's hope for our future!! :-)
Congrats on the new car!
I guess showing how odd the volvo is was super fun for the kids! ha ha ha!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
nice car, nathan! also, you just gotta love grandmas, making home made chicken nuggets! yum yum
nice car!! ross looks so grown up in those pictures with grandma by the way!
Congrats on the new car! Fun! Fun! I'm so glad to see Ross learing to cook. It doesn't always have to be the female's slaving away! There's hope for our future!! :-)
Congrats on the new car!
I guess showing how odd the volvo is was super fun for the kids! ha ha ha!
Post a Comment