We've always thought Ross looks a lot like Nathan's baby pics (and he does), but tonight Mom and I found two pictures of me that we think remind us of Ross. Here are some pics of Ross and (at the end) two pics of me as a toddler. See if you think there is a family resemblance!
Ross
Ross
Mommy


8 comments:
Wow!!!! Ya I see it BIG TIME!
I always saw you in Noelle, but now I totally can see you in Ross. Isn't God amazing how two people can make a baby and even though the baby looks different, you can see both parents?
i can def. see the resemblance. so fun!
He does resemble both of you and I love the pictures. You both have the same expression on your faces. I think that maybe baby Ross has his mommy's personality.
wow, i can see you in him!! i knew he had your eyes, but it's amazing to see the other similarities. such a cutie!
Oh yes! I agree! The eyes, mouth and nose especially. You were a cutie too!
Wow! I really see it too. So fun to see your baby pics too, Lean! (=
Look at your last and his first, you are even looking off with the same expression and holding your heads the same! Amazing!!!!
Post a Comment