Monday, August 27, 2007

Partying with the Kids!

My wonderful friend Krystal had me and two of my other wonderful friends, Allison and Michelle, over to her house for a birthday brunch for me! Why I didn't get pics of my friends I don't know. I did, however, capture our cuties on film. Here are the kids playing together!


Easton and Andrew on the slide.


Ross and Zach play in the living room.


Blake makes a cute Superman!


Here is Noelle doing a very un-ladylike slide down the slide! Her eyes are looking to the side because the TV was on and she is completely attracted to cartoons. She couldn't take her eyes off them to even go down the slide!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I am sorry that we can't celebrate with you, but we can when we come visit in Oct!

Carri said...

looks like fun! look at all those boys!! sawyer would have fun with them!

Carri said...

looks like fun! look at all those boys!! sawyer would have fun with them!

Al's World said...

What great pictures of a fun day!!