Here are a few pics I took before church on Easter morning!

Ross and Noelle held hands and walked up and down the sidewalk. It was a beautiful morning!
Ross and Noelle held hands and walked up and down the sidewalk. It was a beautiful morning!
Noelle's "Baby Bee" had a matching dress! This dress would have been cuter on a different doll, but Baby Bee is her favorite so you can't argue with that!
Um, Oops! This is what happens when you purchase brand new pants for your son for Easter and "save" them for Easter for him to wear! You don't know until it is too late that they are going to fall down all morning--and they did! The nursery workers at church were laughing when I came to pick him up! They said he lost them twice during "ring around the rosy"!

3 comments:
Too funny about the pants falling down!! LOL! I love love love those pants for boys that come with tabs/buttons inside them or poor Colin would never be able to keep a pair of pants up. I also love that you took a picture of it! Ross will be so happy about that picture when he's older! (=
Poor little Ross. At least he won't remember it:)We hear you've all been feeling down at your household. Hope you are feeling better.
What fun memories for Ross! Thanks mom!! They were adorable on Easter!
Post a Comment