MY mom and my best girl! You can also see G.G. in the background! It was so special to spend the day with them and with my mother-in-law who spoiled us all with lunch and a great afternoon.
Running up to Mimi and Papa's door!
Hi cute boy!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Moms' Day! The kids are getting cuter and cuter every day. Might I add, the jacket, sweater vest, and hat that Ross is wearing all work! Your little Noelle is a star in her puffy skirt:) Does she like twirling as much as I did in fun skirts I wonder?
2 comments:
Happy Moms' Day! The kids are getting cuter and cuter every day. Might I add, the jacket, sweater vest, and hat that Ross is wearing all work! Your little Noelle is a star in her puffy skirt:) Does she like twirling as much as I did in fun skirts I wonder?
Your kids look so cute, as always! They are so stylish :) That's a cute pic of your mom and your girl. Hope you had a fun Mother's Day!
Post a Comment