Monday, June 9, 2008

Pretty Tags

I don't think I've made an official blog post about this so I thought I should!! I have a new website for selling my custom bag tags:
www.prettytags.com
I love making tags and I am thankful to my friend Carrie who encouraged me to get going with my little business!
Thank you to everyone who has bought tags or forwarded a link to their friends! I'm having a great time with it!
Here are a few pics of my tags. Wish I were a better photographer!!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jed & Carrie Sowell said...

You're awesome!

Krystal said...

What a great idea. The tags are so nice!

KohensMomma said...

and they are WONDERFUL! I love the ones Heather got me! :) I'll definatly pass it on!

Erin said...

Well, those are just the PRETTIEST TAGS I've ever seen! The special one with my name on it has inspired me to ALMOST finish packing MY bag...

Anonymous said...

Oh, pretty. Did you make the tags for our little one? Because I love it. When my friend reveals her name I think I'll buy one for her. What a cute little gift!

Shannon said...

Such a good idea! We'll most likely be customers this fall when preschool starts up!