how fun! they look happy and adorable! how fun that dona is their teacher, too! when do you start teaching?
I'm so glad Dona and Laura are their teachers! I hope you enjoy your 1 day of freedom!! ;-)
Hope they had a great day. I just love their backpacks!
Okay, the picture of the hallway looks so cheery & fun! Guess I don't take time to really notice/enjoy that when I'm running through the halls everyday! I'm sure we'll have lots of fun stories/experiences this year!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
how fun! they look happy and adorable! how fun that dona is their teacher, too! when do you start teaching?
I'm so glad Dona and Laura are their teachers! I hope you enjoy your 1 day of freedom!! ;-)
Hope they had a great day. I just love their backpacks!
Okay, the picture of the hallway looks so cheery & fun! Guess I don't take time to really notice/enjoy that when I'm running through the halls everyday! I'm sure we'll have lots of fun stories/experiences this year!
Post a Comment