I just wanted to share about my tenderhearted girl. Tonight Nathan turned into a neighborhood right by ours because from the street it appeared that a house had been burned and we were curious. As we drove up towards the house we could see it was completely destroyed from what obviously had been a very bad fire. I'm sure the house was a total loss. Noelle and Ross both asked about the house and we prayed for the people who own the house. We do not know them, of course, or anything about them but as we sat outside just looking at the house Noelle said, "Mommy, my heart is so sad." and then after sitting there a moment longer she said, "My heart hurts because those people's house burned up." I was touched that she cared so much. I am praying that God uses her spunk and her tender heart to reach others for Him throughout her whole life!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Tender Heart
I just wanted to share about my tenderhearted girl. Tonight Nathan turned into a neighborhood right by ours because from the street it appeared that a house had been burned and we were curious. As we drove up towards the house we could see it was completely destroyed from what obviously had been a very bad fire. I'm sure the house was a total loss. Noelle and Ross both asked about the house and we prayed for the people who own the house. We do not know them, of course, or anything about them but as we sat outside just looking at the house Noelle said, "Mommy, my heart is so sad." and then after sitting there a moment longer she said, "My heart hurts because those people's house burned up." I was touched that she cared so much. I am praying that God uses her spunk and her tender heart to reach others for Him throughout her whole life!

5 comments:
This is too sweet! You're so lucky to have such a caring daughter!
Totally precious!!!! So sweet. I love how you are teaching your kids to care and pray for others!
That is so sweet! She gets that from her sweet Mommy!
What an angel, and good examples she has had. You are are a blessing and so is she!!!!
awww that just put tears in my eyes!!
Post a Comment