Friday, June 29, 2007

Silly Little Monkeys

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh-how cute is that? Ross' haircut looks fantastic and he was so generous to share his highchair with Noelle. I guess now you can't turn your head for even a second because he is climbing everywhere!!!!!!!!!! Keep the camera close by and keep sending me pictures of my talented and adorable grandchildren! Love to all...Mimi

Heather said...

Ok..that is stinking cute! I am sitting here just cracking up (as quietly as I can since Ellee is napping) Ross's haircut makes him look like such a big boy! :( So cute! And Nathan...the editing and story telling with music just make it that much more hysterical! I think this is just really the beginning of your lil' monkeys!! Watch out! :) Leanne-where did you find those monkey shirts???

The Chandler Clan said...

That is hilarious! Not sure if Tatum should view this one or she might get some ideas of her own!

Jed & Carrie Sowell said...

Ok, I've got to go wake Jed up and let him see! This is TOO CUTE! You are brave parents!! I don't know how you're going to keep up with 2 little monkeys. I'm having problems with one and she's not even walking yet!! :-) I agree with Heather, Ross looks like a big boy with his hair cut....I LOVE IT!!!

Ginny said...

Too funny! Well, at least you know they are learning something at Little Gym and from each other! I love it too!

Carri said...

how funny!! they are so cute, as always, and quite entertaining. maybe you should teach them "no more monkeys jumping on the bed!" they would probably love that. :)

Al's World said...

How ADORABLE!!! I was laughing so hard, Andrew and David had to come over and see what I was laughing at!!!!

Shannon said...

too cute. very impressive editing/music too!