Ross got his hair cut this morning from our friend, Miss Leslie. He was such a good boy and sat very still. For his last haircut he was a little cranky (to put it mildly) so I was extra proud of him today!
This made me laugh. Noelle was watching Sesame Street yesterday and she went and got MY blanket and brought it to her chair to wrap up and watch TV.

3 comments:
Too cute!! Leslie looks so pretty in that picture. Will you tell her I said hi? Thanks!
I definitely will tell her you said hello! :)
I heard Ross was a very big boy and did great...GO ROSS!! Leslie does a GREAT job on all our hair! Thank goodness for Miss Leslie and her patience with children!!!
I didn't realize how similar Ellee and Noelle looked until this picture! Crazy, but very cute!
Post a Comment